Friday, September 2, 2011

Coffee, Kids, and Journals

I have been working the last 4 years teaching barista skills to young adults with disabilities or other barriers to employment. I had the pleasure to receive some great initial barista training from a friend & former Stumptown barista, (which led to a part-time cafe gig) and have done a decent job setting up the training program. However, it is time I got some serious training & moved my coffee hobby into a something more... professional.

Journal sales during the month of September will fund my barista training. Get a start on your Christmas list. Put together a photo album of your summer. Send a new mother a journal for new baby. Gift Uncle Karl with a custom book for his retirement.

Check out Annotated Press on Etsy. I will be adding more books & a few new features very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment